The Server (Waiter/Waitress) performs a variety of food service functions and maintain clean and sanitary conditions of service area, facilities and equipment.
***This position is part-time, 8:00 AM- 2:30 PM***
Required Experience for Server (Waiter/Waitress):
- Prior restaurant experience is preferred.
- Must be friendly, provide excellent customer service and consistently display an attitude, which fosters a teamwork environment.
Primary Responsibilities for Server (Waiter/Waitress):
- Provide fine dining service to guests and residents.
- Set up for meals, including rolling silverware, making coffee, setting out water pitchers, etc.
- Deliver each course of the meal, clearing away dirty dishes using universally accepted serving techniques. Clean tables and assigned area at the completion of the meal. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas.
- Collect tickets for meal.
- Assist other servers, cooks, and dishwasher as needed.
- Perform daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures. May be required to scrub and mop floors and clean and sanitize equipment.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude, supporting a team environment. Promotes positive public relations with residents, family members and guests & addressing residents by name.
- Consistently maintain a good attendance record.
- Knowledgeable of the resident rights, and ensures an atmosphere, which allows for privacy, dignity and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- Each Server (Waiter/Waitress) must effectively communicate with supervisor and residents.
- Presents a professional appearance by wearing approved uniform and name tag
General Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.