Independence Village of Plymouth
Position Summary for a Dishwasher:
As a Dishwasher, you will be responsible for washing and unloading dishes, pots, pans, silverware, china, utensils, and equipment.
You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility. Oh, and we offer an excellent work environment, if we do say so ourselves. And we do.
Required Experience for a Dishwasher:
- Prior restaurant or dish washing experience is preferred
- Must be friendly, display a positive attitude, and have good teamwork
- Good communication skills are required
Primary Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
- Use proper procedures for cleaning and storing items; comply with all applicable State, local health and safety codes.
- Stock soap, towels and paper products throughout the kitchen.
- Perform daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures. May be required to scrub and mop floors, clean and sanitize equipment and work areas.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude, supporting a team environment with other Dishwashers and the culinary team.
- Promote positive public relations with residents, family members and guests.
- Supports the Mission, Values, and Vision of Senior Village Management